Designed for application providers, system integrators, and enterprise customers to optimize mobile resources and improve their bottom line, the MT 4000 is a flexible quad-band GSM/GPRS mobile tracking device, delivering the key product features powering the most demanding applications: fleet management, insurance telematics, teen tracking, vehicle location and recovery, and more.
With superior GPS location performance, a robust programmable rules engine, driver behaviour reporting, geo-fencing, SMS commands, messaging and much more, the MT 4000 is designed for flexible solution deployment. The MT 4000 also includes optional routing and optimization with Garmin® FMI (Fleet Management Interface) - a key part of today’s most useful, versatile and cost-efficient fleet management solutions, and 1-wire Driver ID capabilities.
Built for the local, regional, and long haul fleets, the MT 4000 delivers critical features to driving efficiencies and reducing operational costs. Once fitted to a vehicle and integrated to a fleet management application, fleet managers see immediate return on investment with improvements in driver productivity by monitoring their driver’s location and performance throughout the day.
For Insurance Telematics or Usage-Based Insurance (UBI) programs, The MT 4000 provides driver behaviour reporting, speed violation alerts, distance and duration travelled, and time of day reporting. With this data, insurers can offer a variety of programs including PAYD/PHYD (pay-as-you-drive or pay-how-you-drive) targeted to consumers as well as fleets.
• Flexible application customization through Smart Agent programmable rules and event engine
• Innovative internal cellular and GPS antenna design
• Configurable driver behaviour reporting, polygon geo-fencing, driver ID, and multiple GPIO capabilities
• Serial interface and Smart Agent support for optional Garmin FMI (Fleet Management Interface) v2.7 with speed limit alerts
• Deep sleep and low power management for 12 V & 24 V passenger cars, trucks, and transit vans worldwide
For pricing or to process an order please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44(0)1539 741568.
Please give your full contact details, the part number and quantity required and we'll be happy to assist.
MT4000.pdf(Size, 2.46 MB)
Contact Us for details.